WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHO USES THE COOKIES INFORMATION?
The data stored is processed by the company La Granja Foods 1959, S.L., with Tax Identification Number B62879408 with registered office at P.I. Clot de Moja -C/ Trepat, 1 -08734 .Olèrdola (Barcelona)
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
Cookies may be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, within diverse categories.
1 – By managing entity:
- Own cookies: These are those sent to your computer and these are managed by us alone, for better operation of the Web Site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and that are not managed by us, but rather by a third party.
2 – According to the term they remain active:
- Session cookies: Such cookies gather and store data solely while the User browses the Web Site.
- Persistent cookies: By using such cookies, the data shall be stored and may be accessed and processed for a specific period defined by the cookie manager, and that may be from a few minutes to several years.
3 – According to their purpose:
- echnical cookies: These are ones that allow the user to browse the web site, platform or application and use of the different options or services it offers, such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session ,accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that form an order, performing a purchase process for an order, making an application for inscription or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content to broadcast videos o sound or share content through social media.
- Customisation cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some pre-set general features, such as language, regional configuration, where the service is accessed from, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow their manager to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the web sites they are linked to. The information gathered using such cookies is used to measure activity on the web sites, application or platform and to prepare browsing profiles for the users of such sites, applications or platforms, in order to introduce improvements according to analysis of user data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are ones that allow management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in the web site, application or platform on which the service is provided on the basis of criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which advertisements are displayed.
- Advertising behaviour cookies: These are those that allow management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, if appropriate, the editor may have included on its web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. Such cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through on-going observation of their browsing habits, which allows development of a specific profile to display advertising according to this.
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB SITE USE?
The following is the specification of the exact cookies used on this Web Site:
|Type (techniques, customisation, analysis or advertising)
|Own / Third-party
* Identification of the third party (link to the third-party Cookies Policy)
This table may be updated according to the cookies used at each time. We advise you to consult our Cookies Policy regularly.
ARE DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES PERFORMED?
You may obtain information on transfers to third parties that, if appropriate, are made to third parties identified in this cookies policy in the relevant policies. (See the links provided in the preceding table, in the third-party cookies section).
HOW TO DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES?
We inform you that, in any event, you may disable or block cookies by activating the configuration in your browser, allowing you to reject installation of all or some cookies. If you do not allow installation of cookies, you may possibly not be able to access some of the features of this web site and, thus, your experience as a user of the web site may be less satisfactory.
You may allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. For further information on how to adjust cookies configurations in the following browsers, refer to the relevant link:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
You may exercise the following user rights:
- Right to access: You are entitled to obtain confirmation from the company whether or not it is processing your personal data and, if so, what data is concerned.
- Right to correction: You are entitled to have the company correct inexact personal data on you. You must state which data you wish to have amended in the application for correction.
- Right of opposition: At any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, you are entitled to opposition of which personal data on you is subject to processing based on the legitimate interest of the company. In that case, the company shall cease to process the personal data, except if we prove imperious legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and liberties, or for formulation, exercise or defence of claims
- Right of deletion: You are entitled to obtain deletion of personal data on you from the company.
- Right to data portability: You are entitled for the company to transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the processing is based on execution of a contract or on your consent and the processing is performed by automated means.
- Right to limit processing: You are entitled to request to suspend processing of your data when: you impugn the exactness of the data, while the company verifies that exactness; if you have exercised the right to oppose processing of your data, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons the company has prevail over your own as data subject.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profile preparation: You are entitled not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including preparation of profiles, that may have juridical effects or significantly affect you in a similar manner.
You may exercise these Rights at any time by written application, proving you identity, sent to La Granja Foods 1959, S.L. with its postal mail address at P.I. Clot de Moja -C/ Trepat, 1 -08734 .Olèrdola (Barcelona).
You may also file a complaint before the controlling authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider the personal data processing breaches the applicable legislation.
Acceptance of this policy involves the user being clearly and completely informed of the use of data storage and recovery devices (cookies) as well as that La Granja Foods 1959, S.L., has the user’s consent to use these, as is established in Article 22 of Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
In fulfilment of the terms established in Article 21 of the Information Society Services Act, La Granja Foods 1959, S.L. may send you advertising information related to activities by La Granja Foods 1959, S.L. by electronic mail, or by any other similar means (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin).
You are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether La Granja Foods 1959, S.L. is processing your personal data. You are thus entitled to access your personal data, to correct the inexact data or request its suppression when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.