Policy to desist, exchanges and returns:
Pursuant to the right to desist and returns of Article 102 of Royal Decree Act 1/2007, the consumer shall be entitled to desist from the contract pursuant to the following paragraphs:
Term to exercise the right to desist:
- You may exercise the right to desist without the need for justification within the term of 14 calendar days.
- The term to desist will expire 14 calendar days prior to the day when you, or a third party appointed by you other than the carrier, received the goods.
Means to exercise the right to desist:
- n order to exercise the right to desist with regard to products bought exclusively from La Granja (lagranjafoods.com), you must contact our Customer Care Service by sending an e-mail to email@example.com to unequivocally state your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The right to desist shall be understood to be exercised within the term when you have sent us notification regarding exercise of that right prior to the end of the relevant term, under the terms stated above.
- The return must be performed within a term of 14 calendar days from the date of notification. You may download the form to desist by clicking here.
Consequences of desisting:
Should you exercise the right to desist, we shall return you all the payments we have received from you, including delivery expenses, (in which case the additional costs arising from this shall not be reimbursed) without any undue delay and, in all cases, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we receive the reimbursement.
We shall proceed to perform the reimbursement using the same means of payment in which the purchase was performed, without incurring any expense as a consequence of the reimbursement, except for the product return expenses. In all cases, the products subject to return must be in perfect conditions, inside their original packaging and with all their accessories.
Returns of the following products shall not be accepted pursuant to 103 of Royal Decree Act 1/2007:
- Sealed goods that are not fit to be returned for reasons of protection of health or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- Supply of goods that, after their delivery and considering their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- Customised products
- All the articles must be returned sealed in their original packaging, without having been opened or unsealed and in a good state.
- Returns of products that cannot be resold due to misuse or not having their original packaging, except if sent in a bad state by ourselves.
In the case of receiving the order with damage caused during transport, it is important to take some photographs of the packaging and the damage to back a possible claim against the transport agency, and this must be annotated on the delivery slip signed by the distributor, with 24 hours being provided to claim for that incident. If damage is not observed on receiving the package due to the box being closed, you also have 24 hours to notify us of the claim.
What to do in the case of a defective product?
If you receive a damaged or defective product, please take photos and immediately contact our Customer Care Service to request its replacement. Once the replacement has been agreed, make sure the product is well packaged and send it to the return address stated above.
If you receive a wrong product, you have 7 calendar days to make the claim.
Who bears the return transport cost?
We shall bear the return transport costs whenever and as long as the products have a defect, do not match the description in the web article, or have been damaged during transport or handling by us. You may return any product you are not satisfied with within a term of 14 calendar days, even though it does not have any defect or damage, and if it has not been opened or unsealed; however, in that case, the return expenses shall be borne by the client.
To fulfil the term to desist, it will suffice with a notification to state that you are exercising your right to desist. You may use the following return form to copy in your electronic mail or print out: click here