This Policy shall always be applicable when data is provided to the company, which shall be responsible for the data (Data Processing Controller), and through the contact or subscription forms that record personal data (name, e-mail, etc.).
- To respect the privacy of our users and process the personal data with their consent.
- To process the personal data we strictly need to provide the service requested, and to process them in a safe, confidential manner, taking the necessary measures to avoid unauthorised access and undue use of such.
- Not to use the personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to provide personal data to third parties or share these.
- To keep the personal data for the time that is strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which they have been provided.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
|La Granja Foods 1959, S.L.
|P.I. Clot de Moja -C/ Trepat, 1 -08734 .Olèrdola (Barcelona)
WHAT PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING IS
Personal data is all information on an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is considered all persons whose identity may be determined directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier, such as, for example, a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier, or one or several elements inherent to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person.
Likewise, processing personal data involves any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal date, whether by automated procedures or otherwise, as well as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, conservation, adaptation or amendment, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, broadcasting or any other means of enabling access, checking or interconnection, limitation, suppression or destruction.
WHAT PROCESSING WE PERFORM ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
- Request for information by the user
Management of the request for information sent by the user through the contact forms and/or electronic mail address, postal address and/or telephone number provided through the web site.
- Newsletter subscription
Managing subscription when sending the newsletter
- Management of online purchase
Management of payment and sending the product selected
- Working with us by sending a curriculum
Management of CVs received through a form available on the web site
- Registration and access to the user profile
Management of registration and access to the user portal through the relevant user account and password.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may use our web page to gather personal data for different purposes:
- Request for information from the user.
We will gather the personal data you have provided us in relation to the query submitted.
- Newsletter subscription.
We shall collect your electronic mail address.
- Online purchase management
We shall collect the data that is necessary to manage payment and sending the product acquired.
- Work with outside by sending your curriculum
We shall collect the information contained in the CV you have provided us
- Registration and access to the user’s profile
User name and password, as well as any other data that has been provided in order to create an account or profile.
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, the strictly necessary data shall be requested.
It is important for the user to be aware of the data they provide and the purpose for which this is done, because at the moment when provided, they are agreeing to us gather, store and use such data for the purpose required, and they may withdraw the consent provided at any time, through the appropriate channels, the consent by the data subject being the legal basis and authority for processing your personal data.
ON WHAT AUTHORITY IS THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Pursuant to the regulations in force on data protection, we need a basis to authorise processing of your personal data. The basis for that authority is your consent.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
You may exercise the following rights as a user:
- Right of access: You are entitled to obtain confirmation from the company whether or not it processes your personal data and, if so, what data it processes.
- Right to correction: You are entitled to obtain correction of inexact personal data on you by La Granja Foods 1959, S.L. The application for correction must provide the data you wish to have amended.
- Right of opposition: You are entitled to opposition at any time, for reasons related to your specific situation, for the personal data regarding them are subject to processing based on the legitimate interest of the company. In that case, the company shall cease to process the personal data, except if we prove imperious legitimate reasons to process that prevail over your interests, rights and liberties, or for formulation, exercise or defence of complaints.
- Right to suppression: You are entitled to obtain suppression of personal data regarding you by La Granja Foods 1959, S.L.
- Right to data portability: You are entitled to the company transferring your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the processing is based on performance of a contract or on your content, and the processing is performed by automated means.
- Right to limitation of processing: You are entitled to request us to suspend processing of your data when: you challenge the exactness of the data, while La Granja Foods 1959, S.L. verifies that exactness; you have exercised the right to opposition to processing your data, while it verifies whether the legitimate reasons La Granja Foods 1959, S.L. has prevail over your own as data subject.
You may exercise these rights at any time, in writing and proving your identity by writing to the data controller at the address stated above, or through the electronic mail: email@example.com
You may also file a complaint before the controlling authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that personal data processing breaches the applicable legislation.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We store the data for the time that is strictly necessary to provide the service requested and while the data subject does not request their elimination, adopting the adequate measures of a technical and organisational nature against unauthorised or illicit processing and against their loss, destruction or accidental damage, doing everything possible to protect it and maintain it safe.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
No data cessions are foreseen, except in cases in which there is a legal obligation or necessary communication to be able to provide it the service adequately requested. No international data transfers are foreseen.