Special Cava and almond sponge cake
Surprising Mediterranean flavor. A tender sponge cake that pays tribute to our land and combines the fresh aromas of cava with the delicious flavor of Mediterranean almonds.
- With natural ground almonds
- With the best Mediterranean ingredients
- Made with fresh eggs
- Slowly baked
- Made with cane sugar
- Very tender texture
|La Granja Foods traditional products
|Products in the market
|With natural ground almonds
What does La Granja Foods stand out in?
- For manufacturing or products to order or on request and not generating stock, to serve the product as fresh as possible.
- For using the best ingredients, creating alliances and loyalty among our zero km providers, who have major quality accreditations. We prepare them with fresh yogurt and fresh eggs, cracking these one by one to ensure a craft result.
- Our diversification allows us to reach consumers through all our lines: traditional, diet, ecological, vegan and gluten-free. And in them all, we guarantee the quality, taste, texture, sponginess and pleasure.
- To improve and innovate: our philosophy is to improve the recipes and to always improve the nutritional labels, improve the preparation and baking processes to innovate better products and new lines.
INGREDIENTS: WHEAT flour, sunflower vegetable oil, sugar, EGG, water, ALMOND paste (5%), humectants (sorbitol, glycerin), glucose and fructose syrup, ALMOND (2%), WHEAT gluten, skimmed MILK powder, raising agents (diphosphates, sodium carbonates), cava flavor (0.3%), emulsifier (monoglycerides and diglycerides of fatty acids), preservatives (sodium propionate, sorbic acid) and acidity regulator (citric acid).
May contain traces of SESAME and SOY.
|1865 kJ/ 447 kcal
of which saturated
of which sugars
We have made three new products with fresh yogurt from La Fageda. Have you tried them? Click on the image!
Vegan Snacks are a perfect option for snacking and enjoying your vermouth. They are vegan, non-fried, without colorings or flavorings.
La Granja Foods and Social Responsibility
Since its origins, La Granja has been especially aware and sensitive to the integration of people with functional diversity.
That is why we collaborate with organizations dedicated to helping people with disabilities or special needs.
La Granja collaborates with Fundació L’Espiga de Vilafranca del Penedès, since its creation in 1991. The purpose of this local entity is to promote assistance, education and generic and specific training, and, in general, any activity that favors the social inclusion of people with disabilities. (www.fundaciolespiga.com) La Granja regularly cooperates with Fundació Pro-Penedès, which seeks the social and economic promotion of the region by carrying out, among others, job placement activities with people with any type of physical, mental or sensory impairment and at risk of social exclusion. Another of La Granja’s collaboration channels is with the cooperative group of entities and social enterprises Entrem-hi, specifically in the program Junts Trenquem el Cercle! With the support of Obra Social La Caixa and managed thanks to an economic fund with contributions from a network of supportive companies committed to training, it promotes work experience and the hiring of people at risk of exclusion. Among the companies involved is La Granja.
What is the IFS FOOD certification?
At La Granja Foods, we have the IFS 2023 certificate with a High Level result, and we have now obtained the IFS certification annually for 9 years.
IFS Food is a food safety standard recognised by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) to audit companies which manufacture food. Also companies that handle and package bulk food products, concentrating on food quality and safety of the products processed.